Posted on May 5, 2020 |
I hope this update letter finds you and your family safe and healthy. On behalf of my family and our dedicated office team I want to reassure you that we are here for you. I have been treating patients for dental emergencies over the past few weeks and one thing that has been confirmed is that we have a beautiful, loyal patient community that is ready to come back and is placing their trust on us. We do not take this for granted and value this very much!
Our goal is to provide a safe environment for our patients, our team, and to our community. As always, we are committed to provide an outstanding experience that focuses on relationships and excellent care. Life is dynamic and requires constant change and adaptation. The COVID-19 Pandemic has presented new challenges that required all of us to adapt in order to continue our journey together.
We have been working hard on updating our protocols to exceed the new CDC and OSHA guidelines.
A few of these updates are outlined below:
- Biosafety and Infection control: We have recorded a series of videos that will be sent to you to illustrate the changes and extra precautions on our infection control protocols. We have designed a patient journey that we believe is going to provide the safest and most comfortable environment for you.
- Air Purifying system: We have invested in a medical grade Air purifying system with the capacity to clean our air in the entire facility! I believe this is the most advanced system available in the market for medical dental offices, it uses a six stage filtration system that filters particulates and allergens out of the air, kills bacteria, viruses, mold and fungi. These filters meet the guidelines for surgery applications.
- Aspirators (vacuum systems): Additional aspirators will be available to use on all Aerosol producing procedures.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations: We have added hand sanitizers throughout the office and will be encouraging our patients to hand sanitize upon arrival and at the end of their visit.
- Patient Pre Screening: We have prepared a patient pre screening form and will be taking body temperature upon arrival. More details will be shown on our upcoming patient videos.
- Contactless Payment Methods and Patient forms: We have implemented contactless payment methods and converted all our forms to paperless through a platform that allows us to submit directly to your phone, email and on our website. (We were paperless before but were using our iPads, now our iPads will no longer be needed).
- We will require that patients wear a face mask that covers the nose and the mouth, masks will be available if you need one.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing.
- Virtual consultation and Remote Clinical monitoring: We have added a new remote monitoring platform that uses Artificial Intelligence to help new and existing patients. We will be able to guide you remotely when necessary with this new service.
Our office will remain open for emergencies until May 18th. Stay tuned to watch our videos! Thank you for your patience, we care about you and wish you all a healthy week.
“WE WANT TO EMPOWER OUR PATIENTS TO SMILE MORE, DREAM MORE, CONNECT MORE AND INSPIRE OTHERS” Dr. Maria Cardenas