Posted on December 5, 2018 |
With winter approaching the cold weather often takes a toll on our skin. The chilly weather and low humidity often leads to dry air, which removes moisture from our skin. We have listed a few tips to help you maintain healthy beautiful skin this chilly winter season.
Healthy Skin Routine:
- Drink plenty of water- our bodies need to stay hydrated from the inside out.
- Exfoliate- to remove dead skin cells and unclog our pores. Use a homemade or store bought scrub.
- Facials- 2-3 times per week, this will help with your completion.
- Apply body lotion to damp skin to trap and lock in the moisture.
- Use a humidifier- the heating systems throughout our homes often dry out the air, you may use a humidifier to put moisture back in the air and help prevent chapped, itchy, dry skin.
Homemade scrub ingredients:
- Coconut oil
- Brown Sugar
- Dash of honey
Most important of all take care of yourself!
Connect with us below!