Do you notice light/ heavy staining on your teeth? Are you looking to enhance the brightness of your smile? We are proud to be a certified GLO Science dental practice, offering our patients the very best teeth whitening experience. Getting whiter teeth has never been easier, at home or on-the-go.
What causes tooth staining and discoloration?
Tooth color varies from person to person. We are all born with different variations of teeth color in the white to yellow spectrum. Unfortunately, some people are more prone to tooth staining than others. This is predetermined by genetics. Genetics play a major role in susceptibility to discoloration of teeth, but over time, your natural tooth color can become discolored due to external and internal factors.
Some examples of tooth discoloration include:
- Foods and beverages high in acid
- Foods and beverages dark in pigment
- Side effects from some medications
External factors that cause tooth discoloration stain the enamel, or surface of the tooth, and can typically be removed by teeth whitening. Internal factors that cause tooth discoloration stain the dentin, or layer beneath the enamel, and are difficult to remove by teeth whitening. Those with this type of staining may see a notable improvement in tooth color while others with internal staining may not.
Glo Professional Whitening features a universal mouthpiece that combines optimal warming heat and safe LED light to accelerate the whitening gel. Our chair side whitening is combined with a take home kit allowing you to maintain great results.
Glo is remarkable and here's why:
- While using GLO either in the office or with the take home kit, you experience little to no sensitivity or the shocks or zingers that make you feel uncomfortable.
- NO trays are required, so you don't need to have impressions made to mold trays so that they fit your teeth perfectly.
- Glo is the only whitening system that uses warming heat in a universal closed mouthpiece.
To learn more about teeth whitening options, we invite to schedule an exam. At this scheduled appointment we would consider past restorations, the state of your health, and your smile goals when deciding whether teeth whitening is right for you.
Watch the short video above, to see how easy it is to GLO on the go.
Connect with us below!